£8.00 / On Sale
-- PLEASE NOTE, STICKERS/FIXTURE-TICKER WERE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR FIRST 250 ORDERS, THEY WILL NO LONGER BE SENT WITH FUTURE ORDERS --
YOU DON'T CHOOSE THE COVER, THE COVER CHOOSES YOU...
Dem Blades Annual 2019 jumps headfirst into life away from home. A one-off edition featuring a new square design, bold covert art and more words than ever before, the fanzine takes style and substance as seriously as a protest in the car park.
This is a limited, one-time-only print run. There are only 150 copies per cover design and, of course, the usual Dem Blades extras bundle.
[Please note: this edition is not included in the quarterly subscription.]
This year our annual fanzine showcases four different covers designed by Tom Blackett, an innovative reimagining of the great away kit as voted for by Blades. The kits featured are from 1978, 1989, 1991, 1993 and Tom has given than a bold, minimal makeover.
ON THE INSIDE
Starting in 1899 and working forwards to the present day, we dive deep into the tackle and come out with away day tales and much more.
Join us in the dank recesses of The Tivoli, the red flash-bang of Stadium MK and country that doesn't exist, it’s a fair journey spanning over a century but we are ramblers, after all.
Kevin Gage kicks off proceedings with a spicy definition of what it means to Play Away, Nick Montgomery looks back at his first brilliant performance in Blades Away shirt and we interview the TravellingBlade about his vlogging life.
- Please allow 4 working days for postage
- Postage and packaging is included with every purchase
- We are a two-man team; please have a wee bit of patience
- If you need to get in touch: email@example.com
- If you choose to buy more than one copy, we will do our best to ensure that we supply different covers
- Stickers & Fixture List Ticker only available to first 250 orders.