FANTONE | Away 1970-2020
Limited edition print of 100, brought to you by DEM Blades X Tom Blackett
F A N T O N E
Sheffield United | 1970 - 2020
An A2 print inspired by every designer's go-to swatch book and the eccentric names assigned to colours by upmarket paint manufacturers.
Captured in a minimalist style, this collection showcases the Blades’ away kit designs from 1970 to our return to the Premier League. Each 'Fantone' swatch represents a kit from a specific place and time, evoking players, promotions and memorable matches.
We begin with 'Woodward White' and travel through more colourful terrain in 'Whitehouse Jester' and 'Ndlovu Navy' - finally, we finish with 'Norwood halftone'.
S P E C I F I C A T I O N
- A2 (42.0 x 59.4cm)
- Printed on high-quality 300 gsm cotton stock
- Individually numbered 1-100
- This product includes the print only
- We do not offer a mounting/framing service
- Extra strong triangular packaging will be used to keep your print safe
A B O U T T H E A R T I S T
Tom Blackett is a Sheffield born graphic designer and typographer based in the North East of England.